FACIAL FOR LADIES ONLY
starting at $45, this includes
- Cleansing. Protecting your hair with a headband, I begin a facial with a thorough cleansing, using a deep penetrating gel and cotton pads, wipes or sponges
- Skin Analysis. I will then examine your uncovered skin to determine your basic skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive or normal) and skin conditions (acne, blackheads, whiteheads, aging, sun-damage, dehydration, etc.) I will choose the appropriate products (I use natural organic like sandalwood, aloe, hibiscus, almond) and treatments, and discuss the treatment with you.
- Steam either an ionising or UV steam treatment that directs a thin vapor of warm steam to areas of your face where required. This is relaxing and helps softens up any blackheads and whiteheads to be extracted. This is great for acne treatments as well as brightening full complexions. If you have very sensitive skin, large pores or medical condition, I will skip the steam treatment. Hot towels will be used for such conditions.
- Exfoliation using a mechanical or chemical exfoliant. Mechanical exfoliants have a gritty texture that rubs away the surface dead skin cells. This type of exfoliation usually happens during the steam. Chemical exfoliation uses enzymes and acids to loosen the bond between skin cells. A gentle enzyme treatment can be done during the steam. Stronger chemical peels, which vary in intensity, can be a stand-alone treatment or part of the facial. It is suggested that peels be done in series for results that are gentle on your skin.
- Extraction is the removal of blackheads or whiteheads if you want it and need it. People have different pain tolerance for extractions. They can be uncomfortable, especially on thin or ruddy skin. Sometimes an exfoliation is sufficient to remove residues.
- Facial massage using classic strokes like effleurage and accupressure to both relax you and stimulate your skin and facial muscles.
- A facial mask targeted to your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature) and condition. I also like to include the neck in the treatments so that you have an overall radiant appearance.
- High frequency treatment involves a machine that has glass electrodes that are filled with neon or argon gas. A mild high frequency of electricity is passed through the glass electrode to emit an orange or violet glow. A mild zapping sensation is experienced when the electrode is applied to the skin. The high frequency is going to work on tightening skin tone, dealing with acne related bacteria and gently toning the skin as the blood circulation is improved. High frequency treatment helps to : Improve acne – Soften fine lines – Tighten sagging skin – Improve the appearance of puffy eyes – Exfoliation of dead skin cells -Improve lymphatic drainage.
- Final application of toner, serums, moisturizer and sunscreen as desired.
- Complimentary advise on home care. I do not sell you any products just provide tips based on natural ingredients and facial exercises.
a quiet residence where I take individual appointments
brampton connestoga bovaird
647 282 9653 ( if I am busy and can not pick up, I will return your call)
LADIES ONLY 🙂